Excited about Gap Chile?
If you like the sound of us and want to know more then please drop us an email or fill out the enquiry box and we will get in touch! If you haven’t heard from us after enquiring it is likely something has blipped so email us direct at email@example.com.
First month: £900 Following months: £750 per month.
Day Rate: £25, Minimum Stay Two Weeks.
The price includes:
- Volunteer placement in the school and local projects.
- Accommodation in the lovely Gap Chile House
- Food whilst staying at the house – Maria will wow you with her delicious home made Chilean food.
- Pre-departure advice, CRB check and help from our UK office.
- Transport to and from the airport in Santiago to La Calera.
- Assistance throughout your time with us – you will have a Gap Chile representative helping you every step of the way.
The price doesn’t include:
- Personal excursions – There’s lots to do around La Calera and in Chile, we can point you to amazing places such as those featured in our blog, but you will want to have a little money saved up for this.
- Local Transport – local transport is pretty cheap so you won’t need too much.
- Cost of a Visa – We can definitely point you in the right direction and are happy to help you with your application
- Flights – Can cost from £600 – £1000.
- Travel Insurance.
How do I apply?
Get in touch with us! We will answer any questions you might have but if you already know you want to get involved with us, we will send you an application form and organise an interview via skype which will give you and us a chance to get to know each other better and ensure that you will be happy with our project out in Chile.
Alternatively, check out these forms and email/post them to us!
St Helier Rd,
If you have any questions please get in touch. We are here to support you throughout!
Volunteers with Mama Maria at a Red Cross Fundraising event.